Sunday, May 15, 2011

135/365: Happy Together

.
Party In The Plaza 9

Now I can't get that song out of my head. It came out the year I graduated from high school. The best version, though, was when The Turtles lead singer briefly toured with Frank Zappa and belted it out on The Mothers of Invention Live At The Filmore East. I still cherish my copy.

Anyway, this was at the Party In The Plaza last Thursday. Most people are happy to let me take their picture when I ask, a few decline (like the crew in the 5 Hour Energy booth at the
Tour de Grove yesterday who were horrified by the suggestion, but you shouldn't be drinking that stuff anyway) and some insist that I photograph them, like this young lady. But there is more she wanted the world to see. Find out what on St. Louis Daily Photo tomorrow.



Today's post on St. Louis Daily Photo is about the few, the proud.

People's Joy Parade 21

No comments: